15 different offers you can start using today
Unconditional offers have (almost) no strings attached and are fantastic for building a mailing list and lead generation. But don’t get too excited as these kinds of offers generally bring in unqualified leads.
- Free Report
- Free Consultation
- Free Trial (or Free Sample)
- With Conditional offers a person has to do something before they receive the offer.
- Discount Offer: End of year sales, Closing down sale, Introductory specials.
- Bundle Offer: Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Referral Offer: Refer a friend and receive a ….
- Deferred Offer: Buy now pay later
- Games Offer: Get your scratch card and WIN
- Free Gift Offer: Every purchase receives a …. Valued at $ ….
- Piggy Backing: Buy our product and get product from another business
- Contest Offer: Tell us in 25 words or less and WIN
- Rewards Offer: Earn loyalty points on every purchase
- Membership Offer: Join our members club for special offers, competitions
- Low Cost Event: Get your ticket to an exclusive event/seminar
- No Risk Offer: Money back guarantee or a ‘no questions’ exchange
Make sure your marketing offer doesn’t take a chunk out of your credibility or jilt your market position. And don’t let it leave you out of pocket!
What are your thoughts on discounting? Do you do it or leave it alone? What other offers do you use instead? Come on now, leave a comment and share it with us.